New Ford Fusion Hybrid - hybrid reliability and safety
If you are looking for a comfortable car for city trips, or on the Autobahn, which excites the mind and evokes a genuine sense of delight, the new Ford Fusion Hybrid is a worthy choice. However, one of the main reasons for buying a hybrid is fuel economy, and in this area the car is on par with its Korean competitors. It is sportier than many other brands on hybrid and electric motors and has the most intuitive infotainment system. This Ford also has a decent set of standard options. Such a handsome man will suit status men and confident women who value style and practicality.
We are looking for a reliable dealer
Our company will be happy to help everyone who wants to buy a Ford. Our goal is to provide you with all the information you need to make purchasing a car an easy task. Everything you need to know about this model can be found on our website. It combines specific data, such estimates of fuel economy and cargo area dimensions with professional forecasts from various automotive sources. The "dealer near me" service will help the car enthusiast not only learn all the necessary information about the selected car in absentia, but also see it directly and test all the functions. Also, our staff will take into account all the wishes of the client regarding the future car, help to draw up sales and purchase documents, and advise on legal issues.
Keeping up with the times
The company upgraded this car series for the 2013 model, after which its sales increased significantly. There are no major updates to the 2020 model, but the 2019 model has undergone significant quality improvements. The trim line has been simplified and several protection features have become standard: constant surveillance of invisible areas, a warning signal in the event of a possible frontal collision and emergency braking forward in difficult situations (these were options in the 2018 and 2017 models). If you are into infotainment and information systems, we recommend looking at the 2017 Fusion Hybrid or newer. They have a new MyFord Touch interface.
Modern car interior
The car boasts a stylish interior with high-quality materials and soft-touch surfaces. Among the important advantages of the machine are:
- Fusion hybrid cargo area. This Ford has a 12 cubic foot trunk. This space is enough for a few grocery bags, but is slightly smaller than most diesel or gasoline models.
- Hybrid infotainment system Fusion, Bluetooth and navigation. The base Fusion Hybrid is well equipped and consists of a SYNC 3 infotainment system, an 8-inch touchscreen, Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, Wi-Fi hotspot, navigation, two USB ports, Bluetooth, satellite radio with stereo speakers. Stereo with 11 and 12 speakers and HD Radio are available.
- SYNC 3 infotainment navigation is easy to use. The touchscreen is responsive to input, and there are several conveniently located physical buttons and knobs to control some functions.
- Inside "Fusion" there are decent seating for 5 full-length adults. Made from recyclable materials, the seats are incredibly comfortable and stylish.
- The fabric upholstery and the driver's seat are electrically adjustable in 10 directions. Partial full leather upholstery is available, as well as heated and ventilated front seats and an electric passenger seat. The leather steering wheel is heated. Tall adults will find ample head and legroom in both rows.
The new model has been completely revamped and has a beautiful and modern design that closely resembles an Aston Martin with its front grille, angular headlights and wide bonnet. The dashboard is more modern than ever with a Scandinavian influence, similar to the Volvo with an open area in the center console. The quality of the materials has been significantly improved, and the capacitive touch buttons will be a pleasant surprise for the driver. Another nice thing is the large turning radius, which came in handy when traveling around the city.
Fusion Hybrid Engine: Good for Best
Every official dealer will suggest this model to you because of its ergonomics. Plus, making a purchase through it, you can save money. He understands not only the nuances of cars, but also sales. The Ford Fusion Hybrid uses a 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine and an 88-kW electric motor for a combined output of 188 hp. from. They work in tandem with a continuously variable automatic transmission. As is the case with most electric vehicles. The Fusion Hybrid picks up speed quickly thanks to its near-instantaneous torque transfer. Acceleration after that is more leisurely. Well thought-out steering and agility allow the car to safely take turns. You also don't have to sacrifice comfort as the Fusion rides smoothly on most roads. Although the brakes may seem a little stiff, which is typical for hybrids.