No models of these series are sold here yet
Go '' to check out other series by the brand or choose a different brand from the dropdown list in the header
More updates soon!
New Toyota Avalon Hybrid – a prestigious business class car
The Japanese company Toyota is the leader in the production of models of cars with hybrid power plants. The first models of the extensive Avalon line were introduced to consumers in 1995. The emergence of new cars, which are a kind of offshoot of the Camry line, was due to the concern's desire to expand its area of influence on the North American continent. The machine very quickly found its fans in the United States, who appreciated its simplicity, productivity and safety. The vehicle was constantly improved and transformed in accordance with the high demands of society. The new Toyota Avalon Hybrid is the result of the constant creative search of the design engineers. The E-class sedan equipped with a hybrid powertrain was first unveiled at the April 2012 New York Auto Show. In February 2015, after a minor restyling that brought a bit of freshness to the exterior of the car, the model debuted in Chicago.
The Avalon Hybrid is primarily targeted at the US market. That is why the development of the external and internal design of the car is carried out by the specialists of the design studio of the Toyota Motor Corporation, located in California. If you have a desire to get acquainted with the Toyota Avalon Hybrid model range in more detail, the official dealer will provide comprehensive information about the most popular models. He will help you make the right choice, tell you which model is more suitable, taking into account your requirements and preferences. In doing so, you can save some amount of money.
New for the season - Toyota Avalon Hybrid 2021
Consumers can buy the newest Avalon with a hybrid power plant from Toyota in the following configurations:
- XLE Hybrid. Equipped with 7 '' TFT multi-information display, blind spot monitor (BSM) with important rear cross-traffic alert, LED reflective headlights. Compatible with Android Auto, Apple CarPlay and Amazon Alexa systems. The folding rear seats in a 60/40 ratio will increase the luggage space. The wheels are fitted with 17-inch silver alloy wheels.
- XSE Hybrid. Glossy black accents and a rear spoiler lend a particular elegance to the body. Equipped with 18-inch gray alloy wheels, an electrically operated tilt-slide sunroof, paddle shifters and aluminum pedal pads.
- Limited Hybrid. The model is equipped with 18-inch super-chrome alloy wheels, LED headlights with smoky chrome bezels with on / off function, fully integrated DRL daytime running lights with automatic functions.
The range is powered by a 2.5-liter 4-cylinder ECVT hybrid engine. Its power is 215 hp. The equipment of the flagship sedan is rich. The salons of the top versions are finished with natural wood and aluminum, there is an adaptive suspension, "running" direction indicators, a multifunctional multimedia complex with a 9-inch color touchscreen display is installed, there is an Internet access point, wireless smartphone charging, compatibility with smart watches is provided. The basic package includes a package of active safety systems Toyota Safety Sense P (TSS-P). It includes the following options:
- collision avoidance system with a vehicle or pedestrian in front;
- dynamic radar cruise control, which allows you to move at a given speed, control the distance between vehicles;
- notifying the driver about leaving a given lane with subsequent steering adjustment;
- detection of headlights and rear lights of road users with automatic switching between high and low beam;
- Road Sign Assist, designed to detect and display road signs on MIDs.
10 airbags are used as an element of passive crew protection, available in all trim levels.
Exterior and interior
The Avalon Hybrid features a one-of-a-kind dynamic design. Smooth lines in combination with aggressive elements, as well as a high level of efficiency - this is what sets the brand vehicle apart from its "classmates". The premium feel is enhanced by the intricately designed LED headlights and taillights with sequential turn signals. The exclusive front grille is just an aggressive look. It features a flap that automatically opens and closes to optimize air intake for improved aerodynamics and engine efficiency.
The refined interior is crafted from authentic materials and finished in Cognac leather. When driving in the interior of the car, road noise is practically not heard. Comfortable ambient lighting creates a special atmosphere of comfort and does not distract when traveling at night. The front seats in the Avalon Hybrid are well ventilated and warm to the desired comfort level.
Use the "dealer near me" service from our company and see with your own eyes all the advantages of a luxurious prestigious Japanese car, which can be purchased at an affordable price.