No models of these series are sold here yet
Go '' to check out other series by the brand or choose a different brand from the dropdown list in the header
More updates soon!
Toyota Tacoma – moving towards new goals
If you want a powerful and reliable car that is able to conquer any track then choose the new Toyota Tacoma. Strong, stylish, with a brutal appearance it is the perfect companion for everyday use without compromise. When transporting heavy loads you can enjoy a luxurious interior finished with high-quality materials that are pleasant to touch. You almost forget that you are driving a 5.4 meter pickup truck. Each official dealer will confirm that Tacoma will get you to your destination quickly, safely and with maximum comfort without any obstacles. We can say that the Tacoma pickup is the favorite in the class and therefore the benchmark by which all mid-size pickups are judged. It is not only because the vehicle is extremely reliable and durable, it also has an excellent resale value. In addition to its good appearance the car also has adequate trailer and payload performance as well as good off-road mobility.
The compact Toyota Tacoma has been one of the best-selling midsize trucks for many years. More than 7 million units have already been sold and sales continue to grow. The interior in the new model also has been heavily redesigned and is distinguished by a sportier design and greater luxury. Inside you'll find among other things an enlarged touch screen display, an all-new dashboard (hard plastic has been replaced with soft-touch materials) and a leather option. In addition an acoustic material windshield, sound-absorbing roof cladding, floor silencer and improved door insulation reduce road and wind noise. According to the manufacturer the overall noise level in the new Tacoma has dropped by 43 percent. While heavy or tall drivers found the first and second generation Tacoma cabs somewhat awkward the third edition shows significant improvements in this regard.
Toyota Tacoma III pickup in detail
If you decided to buy a reliable pickup truck then the third version of the popular Tacoma vehicle would be the best option. Features that make this car different from others are the following:
- two cab versions – an extended (Toyota calls it Access Cab) and a double cab (Double Cab);
- two petrol units – a 2.7-liter four-cylinder engine and a 3.5-liter V6 one;
- 5-speed manual transmission or 6-speed automatic transmission;
- two different lengths of the loading area (short and long);
- six equipment versions (SR, SR5, TRD Sport, TRD Offroad, Limited and TRD Pro) with rear and all-wheel drive.
In addition the third generation delights inside and out with numerous improvements in almost every aspect including design, reliability, performance, fuel efficiency, drivetrain, chassis tuning and off-road technology.
The Toyota Tacoma differs from the previous model mainly in a new, more aggressive grille, new headlights and a more "muscular" hood. The rear is also impressive with a new locked tailgate and integrated spoiler which should improve aerodynamics and fuel efficiency. The exterior is completed with an embossed Tacoma logo. In terms of cab the 3rd Toyota Tacoma generation is available in Access Cab and Double Cab versions each with two loading bays of different lengths. The new generation of the Regular Cab version has been dropped from the range. As for the metallic finish it is available in the following shades: Silver Sky, Magnetic Gray, Cement Gray, Midnight Black, Barcelona Red, Quicksand, Cavalry Blue. Among other things the rigidity and overall strength of the frame has been improved through the use of high-strength steel. It is a hot-forged high-strength alloy that is stronger and lighter than conventional steel and ensures optimum safety and performance.
Today the new version of the Tacoma pickup truck is available in six different equipment levels:
- SR – Equipped with power windows, central locking, sliding rear window, composite bed with movable mounting brackets and a reversing camera compatible with a Bluetooth stereo system.
- SR5 – With this equipment you get cruise control, remote keyless entry (RKE / Keyless Entry system) as well as satellite radio and fog lights.
- TRD Sport – In addition to the SR5 equipment there are 17-inch alloy wheels, an air intake on the hood, painted fender flares, integrated indicators in the side mirrors.
- TRD SUV – TRD Off-Road equipment lives up to its name and is a must-have for all off-road fans. Equipped with 17-inch aluminum off-road tires, underrun protection, structured black fender flares, chrome bumper, rear axle differential lock, Bilstein shock absorbers.
- TRD Pro - At the end of 2016 the Toyota manufacturer added TRD Pro equipment for 2017 vehicles. They have been top models ever since. Here you can count on unique features that have been combined into a single package.
- Limited edition - This is a more luxurious package. Here you will also find: leather upholstery, automatic air conditioning (dual-zone), sunroof, heated front seats, high-quality JBL audio system with subwoofer, 18-inch wheels, navigation system and a "keyless" button.
Our company will help everyone to choose the perfect model that will confirm all the technical and visual expectations of the buyer. Convenient dealer near me service offered by us will allow you to see a car you are going to buy in reality, check its technical condition and arrange a test drive. Also the company will take care of all legal issues and the necessary documents preparation.