For lovers of a comfortable ride on a stylish and confident car our company offers to buy an excellent Bolt EUV car. It feels like a fish in water on noisy city streets and the driver can only enjoy the driving process. Chevrolet is revamping its EV lineup with the all-new 2022 Bolt EUV. This electric vehicle is significantly larger than the Bolt EV. It is available with a lot of innovations and is estimated by Chevrolet to have a range of 250 miles on a single charge. The developers have improved the technology by adding premium features and materials to the new electric vehicle as well as the project a home charging station of the 2nd level.
We buy responsibly and without unnecessary problems
Today's market is overflowing with offers for the sale of cars but the buyer always needs to be careful when taking such a drastic step as buying a vehicle. All due to the fact that you can fall for the bait of scammers and buy something completely different from what you expected to have. Our company offers official cooperation and guarantees that the client will be satisfied with the purchase. We are chosen for the following reasons:
- qualified employees who will help you make the right choice;
- affordable prices for all Chevrolet series and models without unnecessary extra charges;
- work without intermediaries only directly with official dealers;
- information and legal support at all stages of cooperation;
- "dealer near me" service which allows the client to inspect personally the car and arrange a test drive.
All that is required from the client is to decide on the model and contact our managers. We will select the ideal option that can satisfy all customer needs from color to interior decoration.
The main advantages of the Chevrolet 2022 Bolt EUV
Car sales are growing every day because the machine has many advantages ranging from stylish appearance to "smart" filling. Experts identify the following main benefits of Bolt EUV:
- The brake pedal is pleasant to touch, the steering is linear and the relatively low center of gravity gives it confidence both in a straight line and in corners;
- 200 horsepower electric motor and 266 Nm of torque powered by electricity from a 65.0 kWh battery;
- Weighing about 150 pounds more than the standard Bolt the 3,700-pound EUV is estimated to go from 0 to 100 km / h in about 7.0 seconds;
- The electric motor has strong tractive effort at low revs which allows it to dodge traffic lights and overtake slower highway traffic with more energy than its 200 horsepower suggests;
- EUV regenerative braking system allows the driver to stop the car by fully pressing one pedal;
- The Bolt EUV's cab is clearly visible and quite at high speed;
- Chevy replaced the previous Bolt's funny electronic gearshift stick with a series of simpler gearshift buttons;
- the new 8.0" in-dash information display and central 10.2" touchscreen are well visualized and intuitive to navigate;
- Wireless connectivity to Android Auto and Apple CarPlay is standard as well as the induction charging pad which is optional on the regular Bolt;
- active safety, frontal collision warning, automatic emergency braking with pedestrian detection and lane departure warning are included;
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert, Surround View Camera and Adaptive Cruise Control are available depending on the model.
Some of the available features include additional safety technologies such as adaptive cruise control and a surround-view camera as well as navigation, heated and ventilated front seats, heated rear outboard seats and a 4G LTE Wi-Fi access point.
Driving a Chevrolet Bolt EUV 2022
Every official dealer will confirm that this electric car is really worthy of attention. The transmission of the Chevrolet Bolt EUV is essentially the same as that of the outgoing Bolt EV, which isn't bad. The acceleration is good as well as the range. It works even faster when you press the sport mode button.
The updated interior is a big improvement over the previous Bolt EV. It's more roomy and spacious thanks to a nicely positioned pushbutton switch. The seats are comfortable and even in the back there is plenty of room for adults. By redesigning the suspension Chevy has made the ride smoother, quieter and more refined but with the same lively performance. The single-pedal drive system works great for both city and highway driving allowing you never to touch the brake pedal unless an emergency occurs. Even more impressive is the gradual deceleration when traffic is abruptly interrupted.