No models of these series are sold here yet
Go '' to check out other series by the brand or choose a different brand from the dropdown list in the header
More updates soon!
The new Audi R8 and its features
The Audi R8 is a line of sports cars produced in a separate German plant. The first car was produced in 2006, and the serial production of models began a year later. Such vehicles have a fast-paced silhouette, which is emphasized by aerodynamic details and modern design. To buy a car from this series means to become the owner of a dynamic, modern car that can give a lot of emotions to true driving fans. The main feature of the cars is the lightweight body.
The range of the Audi R8 series
This series consists of several modifications of machines:
- The first generation was released in 2007. It was equipped with various naturally aspirated engines. In several models, the interior has been adorned with aluminum and carbon fiber inserts. The Audi GT was introduced in 2010 - it is distinguished by its light weight, high power and speed, excellent overclocking performance. A year later, the company released the closed coupe Audi GT Spyder - it also changed its appearance and technical parameters. The car accelerated to 100 km in 3.8 seconds. In 2013, a version of the Audi R8 V10 Plus was released; later a car appeared that was made of carbon fiber. In general, in the first generation, cars were produced with a coupe, roadster and convertible body.
- The second generation was introduced in 2015. It includes the following versions: E-Tron electric car, V10 and V10 Plus auto. Only 12 electric cars were produced. They are equipped with 2 motors, which had a power of 380 horsepower. The car accelerates to the first hundred in 4.2 seconds. The new generation has a number of novelties, such as a redesigned interior, innovations in the exterior. If there is a desire to purchase one of the models of the series, then you can enter "dealer near me" in the search engine.
Several engines of different types were installed for each generation:
- The first versions of the cars were equipped with a motor that made it possible to accelerate to 100 km in 4.6 seconds.
- A more powerful engine was also installed on the first generation cars, but it had agility and speed of 428 horsepower. It was possible to accelerate to 100 km in 4.8 seconds.
- The other engine produced different power output depending on the version. For example, in the second generation, the power plant produces up to 611 horsepower.
- The electric motor was installed on the second generation cars and developed a power of 380 horsepower.
Each of the engines works with a manual or automatic transmission. Cars of the R8 series have four-wheel drive and a lightweight aluminum body.
In addition to the standard models, special series were created in the first generation R8, which were produced in limited editions. For example, in 2010, the Audi R8 GT car was produced. There are only 333 of them in the lineup. The main features of the car were low weight, power of 560 horsepower, impressive appearance. The car accelerates to the first hundred in 3.6 seconds. And in 2014, a limited edition of 99 pieces of the Audi R8 LMX was released. These cars were equipped with a 570 horsepower engine, and acceleration to a hundred occurs in 3.4 seconds.
The sale of cars of this series is in demand among those who love speed, economy and safety. The appearance of the cars is attractive, but it all depends on the taste of the driver.
The interior of Audi R8 cars is distinguished by bright interior details that correspond to the traditions of the company. The internal space is large and spacious. The original center console, which is equipped with a multimedia complex, a huge display and a climate control panel, is striking.
The interior is trimmed with high-quality materials - there is genuine leather, carbon fiber panels, and aluminum inserts. The completed design testifies to the attitude of the cars to the premium class.
The new Audi R8 features comfortable, side-bolstered seats, plenty of customization and leather upholstery. Such a car is designed only for the driver and one passenger. A trunk of 100 liters is intended for the transportation of things. The Audi R8 RWS was introduced in 2017. It is a driver's modification, which received an original innovative filling, a modified interior. It differs in many ways from the standard Audi R8 model. At first glance, you can see the 6-corner radiator grille, which is characterized by a matte black shade. The side windows are fitted with high-gloss inserts and the doors are fitted with body-colored plastic trims. This car is suitable for city roads and racing. Such a car will perfectly emphasize the uniqueness of taste and the status of the driver. An official dealer will provide detailed information about the car and help you to purchase it on favorable terms.
Buying such models is notable for high costs, but the car enthusiast will receive a vehicle that surprises at first glance - it is sporty, dynamic, high-spirited, and the filling with innovative systems makes it a “smart” assistant.